Clerk's Office Payment Options
District and County Clerk's Office
(The following information is for the Office of District and County Clerk ONLY and not for any other office of County of Garza.)
Payments to the clerk's office can be made:
1. Online with credit or debit card (see below for details)
2. By telephone with credit or debit card - call 866-549-1010.
3. By mail - send money order or cashiers check to: P.O. Box 366, Post, TX 79356
4. In person, cash or check, at: Clerk's Office, 300 W. Main Street, Post, TX 79356
STOP and READ before paying with a credit or debit card.
Do NOT pay a traffic ticket here.
Do NOT pay PROBATION Department fees here.
To pay on a TRAFFIC TICKET, click the correct JP office below:
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1
(J.P. Precinct 1)
Justice of the Peace, Precinct 2
(J.P. Precinct 2)
City of Post Municipal Court
YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW THE FOLLOWING BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR PAYMENT:
1. AMOUNT THAT YOU NEED TO PAY
2. DOCKET NUMBER OR CAUSE NUMBER (if court case related)
3. BUREAU CODE #: 3855455
4. A 2.85% (or $1 minimum) CONVENIENCE FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
5. PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL NEXT BUSINESS DAY. IF THERE IS A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST, IT WILL NOT BE RECALLED UNTIL THE DAY THE FINE IS POSTED.
6. BE SURE TO GET THE CONFIRMATION NUMBER WHEN YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE COLLECTION AGENT, CERTIFIED PAYMENTS.
7. NOTIFY THE CLERK'S OFFICE THAT YOU MADE A PAYMENT. INCLUDE THE PAYMENT I.D. NUMBER IN AN EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org.